Crisis Intervention, Emergency Services, & Urgent Recovery Center
If you’re in a crisis, contact us for emergency assistance. We will help work with you to find a solution to your behavioral health or addiction needs.
The Urgent Recovery Center (URC) is a place of stabilization providing an emergency assessment and intensive support for individuals experiencing a mental health or substance use crisis. The URC setting allows individuals 18+ to de-escalate from a crisis state in a safe therapeutic environment. With a goal of resolving the immediate crisis and stabilizing at the lowest level possible, services may also include meals/showers, detox screening, case management/peer services, and emergency medication. The URC is located on site and is staffed 24/7/365 with a multidisciplinary team of a prescriber, nurse, licensed behavioral health practitioner, and peers with lived experience similar to the population served.
If you are currently experiencing a crisis, please contact our HOPE Help Line 24/7 at 405-226-6200.
We offer a wide array of services to include:
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
- Outpatient Addiction Services
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Case Management/Care Coordination
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program
- Psychiatrist, APRN & Medication Clinic
- Drug & Mental Health Court
- Peer Recovery Support Services
- Medication Assisted Treatment Program
- Opioid Treatment Services
- TANF/Child Welfare Programs
- Housing Assistance (9 Grants)
- IPS Supported Employment
- Prison Re-Entry Program
- Crisis Intervention
- Mobile Crisis Team 24/7
- On-Site Pharmacy
- Transitional Living
- PATH (Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness)
- Veterans Housing and Programming
- Various Children’s Programs
HOPE Pharmacy is here for your medication needs. You can pick up meds on site or arrange them to be mailed to your home!
Located in the HOPE Wellness Building at 6100 S. Walker
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Closed for lunch daily 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m.
Open 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. First Saturday of the month
Phone Number: 405-510-3890